TouchGraph is hiring! We're looking for people who are excited about interfaces and visualization.
Please send a resume and samples of your work to .
User Interface Developer
- Design and Implement Swing GUIs
- Customize appearance of graph, nodes, edges, labels, images
- Implement layout and graphic design
- Improve user interface and navigation
- Skills: CS degree. Job experience with graphics and Java 2D, solid understanding of Swing MVC and LAF. Interest in UI design and methodologies. Artistic ability.
Java Algorithm Developer
- Implement high performance algorithms for data processing and analysis
- Write clean, efficient code that optimizes speed and memory use
- Customize data model for new applications
- Implement text analysis algorithms for handling messy meta-data
- Parse input data and format export data
- Set up local databases
- Skills: CS Degree, concentration in Algorithm design and Analysis. Expert with Software Architecture, Design Patterns. Knowledge of Java 1.5, Eclipse, XML tools, Databases design, Java Applets, Text Analysis.
Server Side Developer
- Aggregate data from Web Service APIs and RSS feeds
- Host public databases (IMBD/WordNet/DMOZ)
- Write Web APIs for local / client side databases.
- Create Web 2.0 front ends using AJAX
- Write APIs for Wikis / modify Wiki code.
- Maintain CVS/Subversion.
- Skills: CS Degree. Expertise with Databases, XML technologies, Web services: REST / SOAP / XML-RPC / RDF / RSS, Linux, Widows, Apache, Perl / Php/ Python, Web 2.0 website design / AJAX, Wikis, CVS/Subversion.